If you are interested in applying for our Instructor positions, Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subj : INSTRUCTOR POSTION - MATH | ENLGISH
* Personal Traits: Friendly, outgoing, confident, flexible, sense of humor, professional attitude, trustworthy, passionate, excited, and energetic.
* Education: No specific educational requirements although completed education should demonstrate a propensity towards and aptitude for Math and/or English
* MATH Technical Skills: Impeccable math skills up to Pre-Algebra required with skills up to Calculus preferred. This includes Algebra I&II, Geometry (with proofs), Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus..
* Valid Driver's License
* Passionate about teaching to children of all ages and the ability to communicate that passion to students and parents.
* Experience working with children between the ages of 3 and 17.
* Generally available during operating hours with the ability to handle a flexible schedule. (School Year Hours: Tue - Thurs 3:30pm - 8:30pm & Sat 9:00am - 1:00pm; Summer Hours: Mon - Thurs 12:00pm - 7:00pm)